Saturday 28 January 2012

just "I"


When I was young, I was impulsive,
I was cruel and stagnant,
I never think of anything positive,
All I want was someone who is dominant.

I have a hard time to unfold,
Thing that I haven’t told,
I want to reveal the secret,
But it always remains discreet.


I’m confuse,
I’m curious,
I’m delirious,
And I always refuse,


Can’t see the end of the road,
Can’t even figure out what’s written in my own board,
Can’t solved the puzzles,
Can’t find my way from this maze.


Now I’m truthfully matured,
Everything in my view is pleasant,
I learned to appreciate and nurtured,
Now I am the leader of my own heart and mind.


What I asked were answered,
What I discovered is all amazingly clear,
What I long to know are brightly configured,
What I need to do is just deeply bare.


I’m no illusion,
I’m accurate,
I’m certain,
I’m definite,


I see the future of my actuality,
What’s written in my book of life is full of clarity,
My Questions and troubles are solved just easy,
Finding the right solution is just like counting one, two three.


Happy thoughts make me happy,
Having me happy, I make someone happy,
Having someone happy, make the environment happy,
Having the world happy, I  just made a difference…

No comments:

Post a Comment