Friday 29 June 2012

the GOOD the BAD and the BOSS


Studied that 90percent of staffs in every establishment hates their boss or experienced verbal and even physical abused. How to cope with this kind of situation? Easy…

You might have a boss who acts like an animal, a boss that you like to erased the face, a bad boss, a crazy a**hole kind of boss, a boss that you don’t know what he/she really like, a boss who is so unpredictable, a freak boss, a boss that you wanna poisoned, a boss that you can’t handle to look at coz it makes u throw up, or a boss that whatever u wanna call them which is worse than I mentioned.

Working time means hell time to those who have a bad **s boss, and the good thing of having a bad boss??? It is always your subject in everything, and it is one of the funniest, like naming them into a cartoon character, a movie character, comparing them to animals by how they walks or how they talks, teasing them that they look like a sea creatures or their heads shaped like a certain fruit, the hair like a birds nest, the finger seems to be a sausages, the toes are like gingers, ect,ect.

I finished high school when I was 15 years old; I took off from our province to be @ the capital (Manila) after graduation, I went to a vocational school back then and that time I really wanna work so that I could earn by my own, after a year in school I got bored and look for a job. My uncle’s sister is one of the managers in a 24 hrs convenience store. It was easy for me to be hired that time considering the situation.

I was only 16 and legally am not in capable of having a full time job that time, so I had my age faked for me to accomplished all the company requirements and job related clearances.

My first boss was one of the amazing bosses ever. Can’t forget what she’s always telling us that “it shouldn’t be just fine, it has to be perfect’’.  Well, she wasn’t that tough, it wasn’t hard dealing with her actually, she was always in the front line. If I may recall, the only thing that pissed us off that time was the logbook. We call it “the magazine”. She has like 5 pages of shift turn overs and all of it is so elementary! Like it is so easy to do and that’s what we need to do every day, but her way of writing them in a very detailed way is just funny.

The worse boss I ever had was when I worked as a bartender in a Japanese restaurant along Makati Ave. Worse scenario was I have an over ripe almost decayed mango in my hand and throw it into my boss’s uniform in his tweety bird necktie @ the dining area. He was screaming like a prostitute diva who didn’t get paid by his customer (he is gay btw). I made a resignation on the spot and left. It was the dark side of me who could do such thing, he is wicked, he always see things in a wrong way, he got lots of staff complains but he is so clever enough to stay standing and still running the restaurant, we don’t know that time how he does that but what I’ve learned from him is that “not to become like him”.

Bad Boss always sees the wrong thing, imagine you made a 100 task for the day, 99 of them you’ve done it perfectly, that 1 thing that u got it wrong, you are in a hot seat with live electricity on it.

Good boss do the reverse, they appreciate even your mistakes but nevertheless spitting it out and telling you. But they really do and see things in a brighter way.

Once my supervisor told me that  “if i can survive dealing with our boss, it is very easy for me to work with other boss”.  This will apply either you have a bad or a good boss.

Whatever it is that makes your job or work a friendly one, try to look for a diversions,

 Instead of thinking what’s gonna be your boss will say, think and do things right. We do mistakes, and if we do try to make it right and not to do the same mistake again

Appreciate your coworkers which are always in your side.

Be thankful that you are not like your boss who is hated by everyone.

Be grateful that you are not jobless.

Be nice to your boss even you don’t mean it that much coz at the end of the day you will be asking favor from him.

Count the good things that happen with you and your boss and not the bad experience.

Take those bad experiences as a reference on how you could be great.

But my best way of conquering an evil resurrected boss??? I always keep myself HAPPY in any ways…




No comments:

Post a Comment