Friday 15 August 2014

life is a golf!

     Experience Golf


Just hold it tight and smash! I would have to consider that facts but totally wrong. How to hold the club itself is a bit of a challenge. Positioning my entire body needs a  lot of work to do. Make sense of the wind and should be in capable of calculating the amount of force and energy to exerts. Sounds very complicated it is, but, its not as hard as it is.
My first time, not enjoyable! not my cup of tea or i should say not my kind of sport and definitely cannot be my hobby. Despite of being quite expensive, I also don't get the logic of playing it.
Because of the "famous" Facebook, browsing their photos, my friends are seemed to be enjoying the luxury of playing golf. Made me think that I might be just exaggerating and playing golf would be fun and enjoyable.
Just like playing golf, life can be defined and resolved. The golf course is my world, the club is my decision making, the golf ball is my plan, the tee is my guide, weather would be my luck and the hole is my goal.
In this crazy world I need to breath easy, hold my decision with a good grip. Have to focus on plan with good guidance. Situation has to be in smooth for a better luck of consideration. Aim for the goal and never stop when needed to start from the top.
Things don't come easy nor disappear with a snap. Whether its good or bad just get over it or smash it like a golf ball. Life sucks! true! but we don't have a choice but to suck it up. Why not play golf? it might help.

No comments:

Post a Comment