Friday 14 September 2012

the honey and the bee in me


Careful to those people who you think that cares a lot, coz he/she might be the person who will soon be the one to turn you off so badly or maybe worst.

One of my boring days, I need to do something that is more interesting and resourceful (but not making me tired J ), I don’t wanna clean up my room or do any other chores , don’t wanna go out either, besides of having a flu I am somehow lazy to do anything I end up watching a movie “Bernie’’. I am into sci-fi action addict, from the very beginning I thought this is just a very boring movie which is I need to watch coz I have nothing to do anyway.

It’s a true story turn into a movie documentary about a person who adored by everyone in their community. He make people laughs, he is very helpful, very active when it comes to enhancing and making the community a healthy environment. Positively a great person in what he do, to make the long story short, he meet a  rich woman and drag him anywhere in the world to have a class “A” vacation trip. The woman is somehow wicked and selfish and treating Bernie as she owned him. Bernie, being an angelic figure can’t take it anymore and killed the woman.

There are massive count of story like this and the reverse situation, like bad guys turn into a good guy. Movies are a mirror of what is really happening in real life world.

What occurred to me when I finished watching the movie which I thought boring is that we humans are really unpredictable, we lost ourselves sometimes and do crazy things, and we know it is not a good thing to do but we are still doing it. This is where our BEE thing coming along. We neglect the fact that we are a species that needs by everyone and everything. We forgot that each of us has our own role in making not just where we lived but the world a happy place to be.

 Bee stings and it will give you an irritating itch. What is worst? Bee can kill. Dealing with the bees? Not easy…but, thinking what they do and especially what they produced? You can’t resist but saying we need a bee in our life. Just like Bernie although I can compared him into a Honey all of his life, he is still in capable of pushing a bad situation which all of us does.

The moral of the story is that even how sweet and great person we are, still there are limitations, we strike if we need to, we stinks if we had too, (but not killing, it is just so WRONG!!!). Instead let’s embrace the sweetness of our honey and do things in a positive way. Even the baddies as* has their honey, we just had to know how deal with them and good personality will come out just naturally without pushing through it.

1 comment:

  1. This is me and the only thing that I could say is don't ever provoke me to do the "bee thing" lolz

    ReplyDelete